The Wii Mommies

Pat Loflin

Do you wear shoes while doing Wii Plus?

Hi All:

What about shoes while doing Wii Plus?  Anyone, have been asking this and so far, no replies.  i don't know if you should wear walking/running shoes or walking/running sandels to do the exerecises.  Would appreciate any feedback.

Tha nks

Pat

Replies to This Discussion

No you are not supposed to. I wear socks but you can do it barefoot too.
Hi PAt
I don't wear any shoes while using the Wii an I have not had any problems. At times though I have to cool it because I feel pain in my left knee but that is just Arthur trying to pay me a visit, LOL.
I do it in bear feet or socks. SOmetimes I put my slippers on when I do the Free STep as my feet get sore!! That works fine for me. I don't think you are supposed to wear shoes on the board...
Thanks to all of you for your replies. I also have not been wearing shoes but the little socks that can with the Wii Plus stuff. I do think that I will wear my walking sandels for anything that is off the board. I think that is how I got the stress fracture in my foot; doing walking, running, step on a hard tile floor.

Am so glad to know that there is a site for all of us who use the Wii. Am trying to lose about 20lbs.

I guess I will join the Wii Grandmommies; I am 70 years young but trying to stay healthy and flexible. The balance exercises really help me and also the yoga ones that I can do.

Thanks again for your replies re shoes.

Pat
I personally wear sneakers when I am working out for any length of time simply because I have to wear orthotics in my shoes, so cannot comfortably go without them. I have not had a problem with them on the Wii board.
Thanks Lorrie for your input.

Pat
I use mine on the carpet, so I do not wear shoes most of the times. I cant really imagine not wearing them though if I were to be using it on a hard surface, otherwise I might put down a yoga mat or something.

© 2011   Created by The Wii Mommies.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

This website was created by Julie Maloney and she is in no way compensated or endorsed by Nintendo of America or any third party companies who make virtual fitness products for the Nintendo Wii.