The Wii Mommies

Holly

Best exercises for results in thighs and tush?

Hi ladies! This is my first month using our new Wii Fit Plus. I've been trying all the various exercises and so far I haven't seemed to feel much in my legs. The running doesn't seem to work the same muscles that actual running do. So far, all I've found are the lunges and the rowing squats. Are there any other exercises you suggest that have given actual results in toning your legs and fanny? Right now I only have this game and the Wii Sports that came with the system, but if there are other games please mention those too! Thanks!

Replies to This Discussion

EA Sports original has a boat load of lunges, squats and running. I used Wii Fit, EA Sports ACTIVE 1/2 of each, along with watching what I was eating and went from a size 12 jeans to a size 4. Go to photos and type in Wii Fit progress - the picture with the dots going down... that's me.
Wow, Amy!!  THAT'S inspirational!  Thanks for sharing your success!
Excellent! Thanks so much for sharing.
Incredible! Thank you for sharing.  I'll have to go make it work!

© 2011   Created by The Wii Mommies.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

This website was created by Julie Maloney and she is in no way compensated or endorsed by Nintendo of America or any third party companies who make virtual fitness products for the Nintendo Wii.