The Wii Mommies

Good Morning Group!

I hope that you all had a successful week!  I'm trying not to feel discouraged because I'd love to lose weight really fast.  Each week, I watch the Biggest Loser and I love that they are getting trim!  I wish things went as fast for me, but I have to keep reminding myself that I'm running my own law office, making lunches for my three kids, helping with homework, creating beautiful dinners, keeping the house clean, etc....and I work out sometimes 30 minutes a day, sometimes 2 hours, sometimes a bit more....but NOTHING like what they do on the show!  

I have to be happy with a 1.2 lb weight loss this week!  In the grand scheme of things, there were so many times this past week that I could have said, "Screw it!" and fed my face.  Got in a huge fight with the hubby, and wanted to eat a whole pizza (yes, I'm an emotional eater!)....was waiting for a call from the realtor with a counteroffer.....and wanted to eat ice cream, chocolate,....ok, well, anything that wasn't nailed down.  I am proud of myself that I recognized it for what it was....emotional eating, and I knitted instead.  I HAD to keep my hands busy and my mind occupied!  I made the cutest little mitten you've ever seen!  I was trying to make one for my daughter, and her little 5 year old hands were too big for it!

I'm trying to wean myself off the knitting thing because I feel like such a little old lady doing it...and I want to be cooler than that!  =)  But it's  my dirty little secret...I actually LIKE knitting!  Shhhh don't tell anyone!

Ok, so I'll sign off for now with this week's tip.....Dream Dinners!  You gotta try them out!  I went last week and made a slew of dinners for my family, and threw them in the freezer!  So easy, nutritious....and low in calories!  Check them out online and find one near you!  You won't regret it!

Good luck in the week ahead, and remember to post to help your fellow woman!

Michelle

© 2011   Created by The Wii Mommies.

Badges  |   |  Terms of Service

This website was created by Julie Maloney and she is in no way compensated or endorsed by Nintendo of America or any third party companies who make virtual fitness products for the Nintendo Wii.